*DATE CHANGE* We have moved the Vision Board Workshop to Sunday, January 21st to give space for those who want to participate in the Women's March on Saturday! Same time/place, one day later! Let's march on Saturday, get uplifted and inspired, then bring that energy to the workshop on Sunday to visualize and activate your next year! ✌️ ❤️ 🎨
Get crafty while setting your intentions for the year ahead! What are your main goals for 2018 and what do you want to manifest for your life? Most importantly, how do you want to FEEL in this coming year? In this workshop you will create a vision board—an amazing tool to help you visualize your intentions and realize your goals and dreams. This is a creative, hands-on workshop that will help you clarify your intentions and get your inspiration flowing. Visualization is a powerful tool that will help you make your dreams a reality—what you focus on is what you get! Come create something that helps make 2018 your best year yet!
Vision Board Workshop With Allison Haley
At The Craftsmen Collective in Soquel Village, CA
Sunday, January 21st from 1 - 3 pm | $30
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
• All the supplies needed to create a vision board of your own: Collage materials, glue, markers, scissors, etc...
• Prompts, questions, and ideas to help you clarify your intentions for the year
• Examples to help you get inspired
• Light Refreshments and Snacks
Keep an eye out for things that you may want to add to your vision board and bring them with you to the workshop.
Here are some Examples:
• Images that inspire you or represent your goals
• Cards from loved ones
• Quotes or words that resonate with you
• Images of places you want to travel to
• Photos of loved ones
This workshop is hosted by the Craftsmen Collective and is lead by Allison Haley, an artist and designer from Santa Cruz, California.
To learn more about The Craftsmen Collective visit: https://thecraftsmencollective.com/